Founded in 2003 and reformed in 2015, Northern School of Music (NSM) is the first of its kind, and probably the only existing music institute in North Kolkata which excels in both Western and Indian styles of music. Come to us and experience the difference. Below are some of the reasons why hundreds of students recommend us:
(1) A wide variety of streams are available viz. Piano, Synthesizer / Keyboard, Guitar (Classical / Nylon String, Spanish / Acoustic, Electric and Bass Guitars are available) Violin (both Indian and Western), Drums, Vocal (Singing), Indian Dance Forms (Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Odissi and Rabindra Sangeet available), Tabla, Flute (both Indian and Western), Painting & Drawing, Theory of Music and Children Music Education to name a few.
(2) Lessons on all categories of music – Western and Indian Classical and Western and Indian Contemporary.
(3) International Certification / Examination available from i) Trinity College, London (TCL), ii) London College of Music (LCM) and iii) Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, London (ABRSM).
(4) Individual 1:1 class.
(5) Fully air conditioned classroom.
(6) Flexible timing(I).
(7) Highly experienced faculty.
(8) Free Demo Class available.
(9) Participation in various concerts and competitions.
(10) Lowest fee guaranteed.
(11) Very convenient location – 5 minutes from Dumdum Station, 20 minutes from Airport.
(12) No age bars.
(13) No compulsion on examination.
(14) Special Care Classes are available for Special Students(II).
(15) 100% placement assistance(III).
We are here to ensure “Music is for all without any barriers”. We never say “NO” to a student. If you are unable to join us for any reason whatsoever, please contact our administrator at email@example.com. We promise we will try our best to help you.
(I) Time preferred by the student is given based on availability
(II) Special Students – Students with disabilities
(III) Placement assistance is only given to candidates who have successfully completed the last grade under any certification board mentioned under point (3), with a minimum ranking of “Merit”, in the stream he/she has opted for.