No matter how expensive, big or reputed the tutoring class is, it will never do the following 8 things for your child:
1. Maintain student to teacher ratio: The commercial classes are doing business and thus will enrol minimum 30 students at a time. On the contrary, private tuition takes place on a one-to-one basis. Thus the students can focus better and are taught according to their needs.
2. The right tutor: Every child has a distinct learning style. The big banner classes will never take the pain to match to an individual level while the private tutor will mentor and craft his tutoring style accordingly, Accounting Home Tutors In Pune.
3. Extra review: With a huge batch of students, how many times do you think that a student will be examined? While in a private tuition a student’s weak areas are thoroughly reviewed and worked upon.
4. Homework help: In a tutoring class it is impossible for a student to do his homework and if the assigned work is tough, then it becomes stressful. While in the presence of a private tutor the student can clear his doubts and finish off heaps of work in a jiffy.
5. Test practice: Though the classes arrange mock tests their review is never full-fledged. In a private tuition, the student can understand his mistakes, retake the test and improvise.
6. Confidence: As private tutors develop a more personal relationship with their students, they can nurture the potential within them. This can be missed in a huge class of students.
7. Stronger drive to perform: In a private tuition students are likely to perform their best as the instructor is focused on the success of the student, best tuition teacher in pune.
8. Safe environment for open discussion: Students don’t discuss their problems in front of their peers as they fear being judged. But with a private tutor, they get the freedom to speak out.
To benefit from a private tutor visit http://www.tutorskart.com