Lloyd Law College was established under the genesis of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS) in the year 2003. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India (The Patron of Professional Legal Education & Profession in India). Lloyd Law College came into existence with the idea of training youngsters to become responsible, law-abiding persons and to develop a competitive International environment and to promote global legal consciousness in the community for realization of goals of the society and objectives embodied in the Constitution of India.
Lloyd Law College works towards the growth, development and formation of such a generation of students who possess the intellectual genius, moral consciousness and social responsibility to ensure the Rule of Law, not just locally but also propagating the same globally. As they lead the way in legal professional education, the onus is on them to show the way in integrating the rule of law within the society and remove any discrimination with respect to person, property or community in the society.
The College is a breeding ground for Judges, Legislators and Public Servants in the making which would form part of the governing system in the future. They endeavour to make them best in whatever they do and polish them into professionals who would make a mark in the legal arena.
Lloyd Law College believes in disseminating legal knowledge in a resourceful way with a view to help in the nation’s development. To achieve this objective, the College identifies the following steps:
- To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and to achieve excellence.
- To promote advanced studies and research in all branches of law.
- To sensitize the students of law regarding the various socio-legal issues of the country.
- To inculcate cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to foster the Rule of Law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
- To raise legal awareness in the community for a greater social and economic justice.
- To combine quality education with necessary input of practical training.
- To prepare students for a variety of legal and law related career.